About The Protuct
Built with CRMX modules from Lumenradio, TimoLink TX and TimoLink RX are wireless DMX transmitters and receivers compatible with Godox or other fixtures featuring DMX control capabilities. The transmitter TimoLink TX converts a wired DMX console to wireless by sending signals to CRMX-compatible fixtures (such as MG1200Bi and TP Series) or receivers. As for the receiver TimoLink RX, it works perfectly with DMX-compatible fixtures that do not include wireless modules (such as LD Series and some of UL Series, TL Series and KNOWLED M Series) and enables them to achieve wireless DMX control. TimoLink TX and TimoLink RX are ideal for filmmaking, broadcasting and other scenes where wireless DMX is needed.
1. Automatic Frequency Hopping: Supporting automatic frequency hopping, TimoLink TX & TimoLink RX always ensure stable CRMX signals within 300m even in extremely complex situations on set.
2. Rotatable Connectors: The connectors can be rotated 270 degrees, for wider compatibility with different interface designs.
3. TimoLink RX: As a wireless DMX receiver, TimoLink RX can work with fixtures that donot include a CRMX module and make it possible for them to realize wireless DMX control.
1. For filmmaking and broadcasting
2. Built-in LumenRadio CRMX receiver
3. Up to 984 ft long-range reception
4. 5-Pin XLR female connector rotates 270 degree
1. Inputs/Outputs: 1 x XLR 5-Pin (DMX) Female
2. Cooling System: None
3. Wireless Range: 984 ft/300 m
4. DC Input Power: 5 VDC at 90 mA
5. Operating Temperature: -20 to 45 degree C
6. IP Rating: None
7. Dimensions: 110.0 x 53.0 x 26.0 mm
8. Weight: 80 g
1. Wireless DMX Receiver x 1
2. Charging Cable x 1
3. Manual x 1