Temporary Notice: after receiving the DHL notice, affected by the new coronary pneumonia, it will have a certain impact on the following countries and cities:
1. Bulgaria: affected by the epidemic, some public places and address delivery will be affected, there will be delays
2. The following postal codes in Australia are temporarily suspended:
3. Belgium currently has DHL services, but schools, universities, museums, restaurants, bars and gyms will be suspended for 3 weeks, and delivery will be delayed.
4. Moldova, shopping mall, state-owned private enterprise suspended, DHL cannot deliver. Requirement: Check the local conditions with the recipient before sending the goods
5. Spain's DHL will still send out items, but because most of the shops in the epidemic are severe, the company has closed, and DHL without the closing will still deliver.
6. Norway: Less flights, delays
7. France: Affected by the epidemic, some public places and address delivery will be affected, there will be delays
8. Italy: Milano Rho (MXPEFX) delayed, Milano Mosè Bianchi (MXPEBS) No service, Post code 26621 26841 26844 26823 26845 26861 26847 26848 26867 26827 35030 83031, 84035, 84036, 84030 Suspended.
Other direction from different couriers:
SF Express International Packet New Notice, Emergency notice, COVID-19 outbreak affected shutdown:
1. Italy stop shipping: International parcels registered in Italy will be suspended from 16:00 on March 19, 2020. The overall aging of goods in transit will be extended, and the recovery time is yet to be determined.
2. EMS (Serious): South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and Italy are affected by the current local epidemic situation. On the one hand, aviation capacity is seriously affected, and on the other hand, local country processing is also affected. The overall time limit will be significantly extended. The time limit can no longer be estimated. The incoming goods can only be temporarily stored. The situation is very serious. Please consider the shipment carefully
3. Packet, E-mail treasure (serious): South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Poland, Portugal due to the current local epidemic situation, on the one hand, the aviation capacity is seriously affected, on the other hand, the local country handles It has also been affected. The overall time limit will be significantly extended. The specific time limit can no longer be estimated. The incoming goods can only be temporarily stored. The situation is very serious. Please consider the shipment carefully.
4. EMS (prudential consideration): Affected by the epidemic situation, flights to Brazil and Argentina have been further reduced, and the overall time limit has been extended. Please consider the shipment carefully.
5. Packets, E-mail treasures (careful consideration): Affected by the epidemic, flights from Ukraine, France, Spain, Israel, Germany, Romania, Delavia, Hungary, and Finland have been further reduced, and the overall time limit has been extended. Please consider shipping carefully.
6. EMS (Extended time limit): EMS routes in the United Kingdom, the United States, Israel, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark have been cut. Some of the flights affected by the epidemic have been reduced, and the overall time limit has been extended. The United States is expected to extend 7-10 days. 15 days;
7. Packet, E-mail treasure (time limit extension): The United States, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom have reduced some flights affected by the epidemic, and the overall time limit has been extended. Among them, Canada is expected to extend 3-5 days, and the United States and Australia are expected to extend 7-10 days. The other countries mentioned above are expected to extend for 10-15 days.
8. Charged packet and E-mail treasure: Due to the impact of the epidemic, the air transport capacity and the local country's handling impact are severe. Italy and Japan, Ireland, Poland, and Portugal are temporarily suspended from receiving international mail and international e-mail treasure products.
9. Parcels (suspended for delivery): affected by the new crown pneumonia epidemic, after research and decision by our company's delivery division, the following affected roads: Mongolia, North Korea, Mauritania, Suriname, Sri Lanka, Brunei, Venezuela, Maldives Of 8 for adjustment. From March 13th, the sending and receiving of the above-mentioned eight international packets (including online and offline) will be suspended, and the time for resumption of delivery and shipping will be notified separately as the epidemic situation develops.
Warm reminder two: local situation
1. After receiving the postal newsletter, the British Post has suspended parcel delivery services in some areas due to the extreme weather such as local rain and snow. The specific conditions are as follows: (1) From February 18, 2020, DE, HR, SY, and TF Suspended Letters in Postal Code Areas Beginning with, WR, WV